With more than 30 years of industry experience, KLDiscovery leverages our extensive eDiscovery project management and technological excellence to support your document review process every step of the way:
- Versatility – we’ve handled document reviews for nearly every situation, including litigation, Second Requests, regulatory investigations, internal audits, mergers & acquisitions and more.
- Global Capabilities – KLDiscovery has conducted reviews in over 30 languages and has 10 review centers in four countries accounting for 1,200+ seats worldwide – and more facilities opening later this year!
- Technological Expertise – we work with you to choose the best technology for your case and use it in the most effective way, taking into account your goals, budget and timeline.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities – built explicitly to bring unmatched speed, comfort and productivity to every document review project.
- Quality Control – review managers utilize Lean Six Sigma methodology to address the root causes of any issues early in the review process.