Unexpected investigations, compliance violations and discovery sanctions are just a few of the difficulties that corporate counsel must contend with if the realities of ediscovery are ignored. If you have ever found yourself wondering how your organization would fare faced with a duty to produce electronic documents in a legal matter, Kroll Ontrack has a solution: an “Ediscovery Pre-Check” with an ediscovery or information governance pro(fessional).
Consultant Profiles for Every Ediscovery Scenario
Through its years of assisting organizations faced with data management through document production, Kroll Ontrack has assembled a top-tier team of experienced consultants. Our experts have run the gamut on everything from legal holds to proactive ediscovery planning; from information governance to antitrust second requests.
Check out each of their biographies to match your needs to an ediscovery professional’s background. These profiles not only explain how our experts can help you, but also include an inside glimpse to their previous work, trends they are watching and what motivates them to be the best in their field.
When you find a consultant that fits your needs, send them a note – they would be happy to speak with you! In fact, over the next couple of months, Kroll Ontrack is offering a free “Ediscovery Pre-Check” – an advisory appointment with any of these consultants. They will conduct a brief evaluation of your greatest ediscovery and infogov hotspots and provide you with a short synopsis of your organization’s greatest risks and opportunities. Take advantage of this opportunity to answer your lingering questions.
Your Ediscovery Pro
- Do you need help navigating a matter with multiple parties and millions of documents? Check in with Cathleen P. Peterson, the Complex Matters Pro.
- Do you need help with retrieving deleted or encrypted data? Check in with Jason Bergerson, the Computer Forensics Pro.
- Do you need help using predictive coding to respond to a document request? Check in with Karen Wagshul, the Analytics and Predictive Coding Pro.
- Do you need help with a DOJ or FTC request? Check in with John Pilznienski, the Second Requests Pro.
- Do you need help with preservation or implementing a legal hold? Check in with Jackie Warner, the Legal Hold Pro.
- Do you need help identifying custodians and collecting the data? Check in with Nick Pietig, the Collections Pro.
- Do you need help with data management and discovery readiness? Check in with Tom Barce, the Information Governance Pro.
- Do you need help with knowing which data your organization can delete, and which should be saved? Check in with Vikas Pall, the Ediscovery Assessments Pro.
Smart organizations know their ediscovery hotspots and regularly fine tune their protocols. When was your organization’s last check-in?