“We are honored to be chosen as a leading ediscovery provider in so many service and technology categories by National Law Journal readers.” Chris Weiler, CEO of KrolLDiscovery.
For the last six years, the National Law Journal (NLJ) has conducted a survey asking its readers to rank top providers in the legal marketplace. From data, research and technology to finance, expert witness and outsourced services, this survey highlights the businesses and individuals seen as the best in the industry. In all, the legal community cast over 4,500 votes to select the 2017 Best of The National Law Journal winners.
Given the collective opinions of thousands and the esteem of this national survey, KrolLDiscovery is honored to receive 10 awards, including four top honors, in this year’s survey. Specifically, KrolLDiscovery took home the gold award in the following categories:
- Managed Ediscovery & Litigation Support Service Provider
- Managed Document Review Services
- Predictive Coding Ediscovery Solution
- Data Recovery Solution Provider
Additionally, the company received silver awards in four categories:
- End-to-End Litigation Consulting Firm
- Technology Assisted Review Ediscovery Solution
- Data & Technology Management Ediscovery Provider
- Online Review Platform
Third-place honors include:
- End-to-End Ediscovery Provider
- Case Management Software to Law Firms
It’s great to know that all of the hard work of LDiscovery and Kroll Ontrack – now together as KrolLDiscovery – was recognized by NLJ readers. Learn more about all of KrolLDiscovery’s innovative technology and best-in-class services to support litigation, investigation, compliance and recovery from data loss. And, thanks to everyone that voted!