Explore the Global Expansion of Ediscovery
Ediscovery is in the midst of global change. Even for countries with legal frameworks that don’t require parties to disclose electronic documents, global ediscovery is emerging as a critical component of business and corporate governance.
Kroll Ontrack experts created a new, interactive map to help you explore global ediscovery insights. Organized by nation and theme, “Ediscovery Goes Global: 2016 Trends” explores the influence of data privacy laws and regulations, cyber security concerns, advancements in computer forensics and the evolution of technology assisted review around the world.
- Have you ever wondered what the largest emerging market in ediscovery is?
- How, why and when does ediscovery activity increase in the Netherlands?
- Where is the use of predictive coding expanding?
- Ever wondered how China deals with data protection and privacy in ediscovery?
- Coming out of significant recessions, will Spain & Italy’s use of ediscovery technologies and techniques expand?
- How do computer forensic tools influence ediscovery in France?
- Which APAC countries are seeing the most ediscovery growth?
Click here to explore the map and learn more about trends in the hottest emerging ediscovery markets.