Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
With effective information governance, money will be saved – the question is how much? http://t.co/3VLnoUt0QS
- Tuesday Aug 19 - 7:31pm
April 9, 2014 · 3 Comments
January 28, 2013 · 2 Comments
June 19, 2013 · 1 Comment
April 16, 2014 · 1 Comment
October 28, 2013 · 1 Comment
August 14, 2014 · No comments
August 12, 2014 · No comments
August 7, 2014 · No comments
July 30, 2014 · No comments
July 28, 2014 · No comments
- Michael W. Szkaradek, CFE: Who was responsible for the creation of the Heartbleed vulnerability?...
- Ken Chasse: See: “The Dependence of Electronic Discovery and Admissibility upon E...
- Ken Chasse: Here's how to solve the high cost of e-discovery's "review" stage with...
- Ken Chasse: The conceptual foundation for the use of electronic records is summed ...
- Ralph Artigliere: Do you want the unnecessary stress of an untrusting and obstructionist...
archiving Automated Workflow case law case summaries cloud computing cooperation Da Silva Moore data collection document review e-mail Early Data Assessment EDA ediscovery ediscovery case law EDRM electronically stored information ESI ESI Report Facebook Federal Rules of Civil Procedure intelligent categorization intelligent prioritization Intelligent Review Technology international ediscovery Kroll Ontrack litigation litigation hold meet and confer metadata MySpace Ontrack Inview predictive coding preservation privacy privilege production sanctions Sedona Conference social media social networking spoliation TAR technology assisted review year in review Zubulake