Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
Nearline. If this term isn’t in your ediscovery vocabulary, it should be. http://t.co/1NFVBXlttT
- Monday Jan 26 - 8:30pm
April 9, 2014 · 3 Comments
September 3, 2014 · 2 Comments
January 28, 2013 · 2 Comments
October 7, 2014 · 2 Comments
April 16, 2014 · 1 Comment
January 23, 2015 · No comments
January 12, 2015 · No comments
January 9, 2015 · No comments
January 7, 2015 · 1 Comment
December 16, 2014 · Comments Off
- Ken Chasse: Will predictive coding be affordable for litigation of average size, o...
- Ken Chasse: For the above comment, access the article cited, "The 'Records Managem...
- Ken Chasse: All e-discovery proceedings, and the FRCP, are seriously inadequate if...
- Craig Ball: When we consider that many law schools offer very little in the way of...
- Ken Chasse: E-discovery; compare: (1) why isn't a "proportionality" concept necess...
archiving Automated Workflow big data case law case summaries cloud computing cooperation Da Silva Moore data collection document review e-mail Early Data Assessment EDA ediscovery ediscovery case law EDRM electronically stored information ESI ESI Report Facebook Federal Rules of Civil Procedure intelligent categorization intelligent prioritization Intelligent Review Technology international ediscovery Kroll Ontrack litigation litigation hold meet and confer metadata MySpace Ontrack Inview predictive coding preservation privacy production sanctions Sedona Conference social media social networking spoliation TAR technology assisted review webinar year in review