Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
Five steps to mitigate the risks of offshore review: http://t.co/Y7wPQfuc62
- Monday Sep 29 - 7:35pm
April 9, 2014 · 3 Comments
September 3, 2014 · 2 Comments
January 28, 2013 · 2 Comments
June 19, 2013 · 1 Comment
April 16, 2014 · 1 Comment
September 29, 2014 · No comments
September 25, 2014 · No comments
September 23, 2014 · No comments
September 16, 2014 · No comments
September 9, 2014 · No comments
- Craig Ball: When we consider that many law schools offer very little in the way of...
- Ken Chasse: E-discovery; compare: (1) why isn't a "proportionality" concept necess...
- Michael W. Szkaradek, CFE: Who was responsible for the creation of the Heartbleed vulnerability?...
- Ken Chasse: See: “The Dependence of Electronic Discovery and Admissibility upon E...
- Ken Chasse: Here's how to solve the high cost of e-discovery's "review" stage with...
archiving Automated Workflow case law case summaries cloud computing cooperation Da Silva Moore data collection document review e-mail Early Data Assessment EDA ediscovery ediscovery case law EDRM electronically stored information ESI ESI Report Facebook Federal Rules of Civil Procedure intelligent categorization intelligent prioritization Intelligent Review Technology international ediscovery Kroll Ontrack litigation litigation hold meet and confer metadata MySpace Ontrack Inview predictive coding preservation privacy production sanctions Sedona Conference social media social networking spoliation TAR technology assisted review webinar year in review Zubulake