Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
We have a solution for restoring tables fast. Learn more at #sqlsatNYC and enter to win a Parrot Minidrone!
- Thursday May 28 - 6:30pm
April 9, 2014 · 3 Comments
October 7, 2014 · 2 Comments
January 28, 2013 · 2 Comments
September 3, 2014 · 2 Comments
January 7, 2015 · 1 Comment
May 27, 2015 · No comments
May 20, 2015 · No comments
May 8, 2015 · No comments
April 30, 2015 · No comments
April 20, 2015 · Comments Off on April 2015 Ediscovery Case Summaries
- Ken Chasse: Document review technology is still too expensive to set-up and use in...
- Ken Chasse: Will predictive coding be affordable for litigation of average size, o...
- Ken Chasse: For the above comment, access the article cited, "The 'Records Managem...
- Ken Chasse: All e-discovery proceedings, and the FRCP, are seriously inadequate if...
- Craig Ball: When we consider that many law schools offer very little in the way of...
archiving Automated Workflow big data case law case summaries cloud computing cooperation Da Silva Moore data collection document review e-mail Early Data Assessment EDA ediscovery ediscovery case law EDRM electronically stored information ESI ESI Report Facebook Federal Rules of Civil Procedure intelligent prioritization Intelligent Review Technology international ediscovery Kroll Ontrack litigation litigation hold meet and confer metadata MySpace Ontrack Inview predictive coding preservation privacy privilege production sanctions Sedona Conference social media social networking spoliation TAR technology assisted review webinar year in review