Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
Plaintiffs Not Sanctioned for Late Production, Citing Their $29,000 Expense to Hire Experts to Assist: http://t.co/irBQzWllVU
- Thursday Jan 29 - 9:30pm
April 9, 2014 · 3 Comments
January 28, 2013 · 2 Comments
September 3, 2014 · 2 Comments
October 7, 2014 · 2 Comments
June 19, 2013 · 1 Comment
January 29, 2015 · No comments
January 23, 2015 · No comments
January 12, 2015 · No comments
January 9, 2015 · No comments
January 7, 2015 · 1 Comment
- Ken Chasse: Will predictive coding be affordable for litigation of average size, o...
- Ken Chasse: For the above comment, access the article cited, "The 'Records Managem...
- Ken Chasse: All e-discovery proceedings, and the FRCP, are seriously inadequate if...
- Craig Ball: When we consider that many law schools offer very little in the way of...
- Ken Chasse: E-discovery; compare: (1) why isn't a "proportionality" concept necess...
archiving Automated Workflow big data case law case summaries cloud computing cooperation Da Silva Moore data collection document review e-mail Early Data Assessment EDA ediscovery ediscovery case law EDRM electronically stored information ESI ESI Report Facebook Federal Rules of Civil Procedure intelligent categorization intelligent prioritization Intelligent Review Technology international ediscovery Kroll Ontrack litigation litigation hold meet and confer metadata MySpace Ontrack Inview predictive coding preservation privacy production sanctions Sedona Conference social media social networking spoliation TAR technology assisted review webinar year in review