The polls are open, and it’s awards season. Whatever your persuasion, it’s your turn to vote. The National Law Journal recently announced the finalists for its ‘Best of 2016,’ and Kroll Ontrack is proud to be nominated in NINE categories!
- Best end-to-end litigation consulting firm
- Best end-to-end ediscovery provider
- Best technology assisted review ediscovery solution
- Best data and technology management ediscovery provider
- Best data recovery solution provider
- Best managed document review services
- Best managed ediscovery and litigation support services provider
- Best online review platform
- Best case management software
From now until Friday, February 5, you can vote in the annual reader’s choice survey. This is your chance to rate the products and services you’ve been using in litigation. And it’s an opportunity for those of us in the industry to receive valuable feedback.
While you don’t have to answer every question, we greatly appreciate your support and your feedback – thank you for taking the time!