Our Journey to eDiscovery Excellence
What started as LDiscovery rapidly became one of the largest eDiscovery providers in the world, offering world-class customer service and industry-leading applications. We built a culture and a company based on a “client first” mentality that permeates every office around the globe.
See where we came from and where we’re headed:
- 2005 – LDiscovery was founded
- 2006 – Became Relativity’s first and longest running hosting partner
- 2013 – AlphaLit acquired by LDiscovery
- 2014 – Turnstone Solutions and FlashData Solutions acquired by LDiscovery, RenewData merged with LDiscovery
- 2015 – CopySecure and Credence acquired by LDiscovery
- 2016 – Kroll Ontrack and Elite Document Solutions acquired by LDiscovery
- 2018 – Combined organization rebranded to KLDiscovery
Each step of the way we’ve migrated vast quantities of data from a variety of platforms and software systems to seamlessly integrate our operations. We’re confident we have the experience, talent, and passion to address our clients’ unique and complex data challenges.